Saturday, July 6, 2013

A Zoo Review

Hello,

Today I am featuring a digital image from Louby Lou Party Pippin. I chose to make an oversized tag. I used some birthday paper and stickers from my stash and added a bow to the top of the tag. In the glass I added liquid glass to give it the appearance of liquid. I hope you will join in the fun over at CMC.


I colored my image with Copic Markers. I used the following markers - Mouse E53, E55, E57, R000, R01; Hat and party blower R37, R39, BG23, BG26, Y15, Y17; Glass BG0000, BG10, B91, B95.


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Inspire me Fridays - #110 Anything Goes
Allsorts -  #214 Favourite Things  - Copic markers, bright color, liquid glass
Totally Gorjuss - #191 Anything Goes with Circles



5 comments:

  1. Such a fun gorgeous tag! Love the bright and cheerful colours too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable tag. Love all the goodies you added.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, my grand kids are with me again and I feel like I am in a zoo!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute tag, love the bold colours. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Favourites challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fab and funky tag; love the bright colours :-)
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Totally Gorjuss this week.
    Hugs, Kat W x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!