Saturday, July 27, 2013

Happy Birthday



Happy Saturday,

Today I am featuring a card with an image from Emerald Faeries. My card was created using Ebony. I used Prima Paper "Fairy", Copic Markers,Doily, bling, frantage on the mushroom, ribbon, glitter and Magnolia Doohickey die -Tilda Tag. 


Here is a closer look:


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Through the Craftroom Door - July 23 - July 30 Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbon Challenge #54- Anything goes with Ribbon
Bizzy Becs - July Challenge - Anything Goes
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!!! Love every elements you used!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there; What a great stamp with those orange tones; it looks really good!Thanks for joining Crafty Ribbons Challenge this week!

    DT Charlotta / La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation, beautiful layout and colours
    Thanks for joining us at crafty ribbons
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!