Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Sand Castles

Good Morning,

Last night we had some heavy rains and this morning we a ruts that were a foot deep. Part of our rode is washed away. Our damage was minor compared to other areas around us. I sure hope we have a break from the rain. We had about an inch a day for nine days.

Happy Birthday, one day late to Karen!

On to my card. I chose this sweet image from Elisabeth Bell. I love the ocean so this image was perfect. I colored her with Copic Markers and spic pens. I added Viva Sand Effects to the sand castles. If you haven't used their products you should check them out. All the edges of my paper were distressed and then I added a few embellishments to finish my design.


Cryogen Paper
Liquid Scrap Dots
Sand Castles by Elisabeth Bell for Sweet Pea Stamps




Magnolia Doo Hickey Die - Tilda Ticket


I have candy on my blog if you are interested here is the link.




I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Divas by design - Cute
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes July2 - July8
Love to Scrap! - Anything goes
Deep Ocean - #55 On the Beach

12 comments:

  1. Hey Karen - thanks for visiting my blog sugar. Your card is so pretty. I have always loved red and brown together. Your images is so very sweet and isn't that a glorious castle she is making. Beautiful lace too!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card! I love this cute image and your beautiful coloring. Will have to try the sand effects. Hope your road improves and your rain stops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is precious!! Great details, beautifully colored. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog-Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Karen! I love this image she is so peaceful and I love the beach! The tag is great and I love your bow on the top. I peaked at your canvas, oooh so fabulous!
    Happy 4th!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card. I love the fun lace. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just lovely. What a precious image, and design. Thank you for joining us at TTCRD, and best of luck to you.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!!!! Your image is so darling and love your coloring. Your added texture is awesome. Love your tag and the flowers.
    Huggz, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card. The image is adorable and your coloring is fabulous. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for playing our challenge at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog!

    Leanne DT!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Once again another beautiful design. Big hugs! Rhea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card - sweet image and fabulous LO
    Thanks for playing with The Divas this week.
    Good luck
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is so sweet, lovely cute image and fab colouring, thanks for sharing with us at Deep Ocean, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!