Saturday, October 12, 2013

Nothing like candy to make you smile

Happy Saturday,

I hope your weekend is going well. I took an awesome class today which was an image transfer. It was so fun to work with mixed media.

But today we start a new challenge over at CMC today "Anything Goes". Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps. I chose the Candy Jar which I thought was just too adorable.
I created by my bag with Tim Holtz Die. I stamped my image with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and colored it with B02, B06, Bg000, Y13, Y15, R37, R39, G21, G40, V00, V01, R81, R83, E44, E47, YR18, YR24, C00C01. I added white Shabby Frantage to give it  a festive look.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to sign up for my "HALLOWEEN CANDY"!




A closer view:

I am entering my treat bag in the following challenges:
Inkspirational -  #41 Anything Goes Inkspirational
Brown Sugar - #63 Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girlz - #3 Anything Goes
Southern Girls - Sing, Sing a Song, Sing out loud - Candy Man by Sammy Davis Jr.
The Sisterhood of Crafters - It's Anything Goes Time!
Crafty Boots - Sweet Treats

7 comments:

  1. Bright and fun and beautifully coloured in - the Frantage looks great. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and colorful creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute treat bag! I love the bright colors and fun image. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project. Thanks for playing along with us at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, Great project, this is so much fun... Love the candy jar and all the bright colors.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great project! Perfect for the season, too. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great project - your colouring is awesome! Thanks for joining us at 4 Krafty Girlz for this challenge.
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    4 Krafty Girlz guest designer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!