Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Happy Valentines Day

Hello,

I hope everyone is having a great week! Are you ready for Valentine's Day? I still have another card to make.

Today I am featuring this tag for our "Anything Goes" challenge over at 7 Kids College Fund. Come on over and join us!




Below are the goodies I used to create my tag!



I am entering my tag in the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - With a Heart
Through the Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
Make it Monday - #178 Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Well that is certainly a good sentiment for your makes Karen - you over whelm me with your awesomness! I know I have not been around for a while - will try harder!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fab tag .love all the pretty embellies and your colouring is awesome
    thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the hearts you have on here! She is colored beautifully and this is a fabulous card for Valentine!! Love all the tulle bows, and the florals, so elegant!
    Love it all,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag! Thanks for sharing this with us at TTCRD, hope to see you again in our next challenge! - XX Cara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen ~~ I just popped over to let you know that I saw your tag as a pick of the week here:

    http://lalkygirl-my-creative-place.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/it-is-make-it-monday-challenge-time_17.html

    From one of the lovely ladies @ Make it Monday!! Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!