Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Easter Bunnies

Welcome to Midweek Magnolia's challenge Easter -Bunnies. I can't believe it is April!  My wonderful husband bought me a ticket to Florida. I am going to visit my son and DIL. Can't wait to basque in the sunshine. I hope you are all having a good week.

I would like to share an easel card I made with Bunny Tilda and mini Bunny Tilda. I colored Tilda's face then I paper pieced her bunny suit. The paper is Pion paper A Day in May. The paper had the eggs so I cut them out and popped them up. I used tulle, cheese cloth, trim and misc embellishments to create my design.

To celebrate my new DT position - I have celebration candy to share.



 Thanks so much for stopping by!

Don't forget to follow our very simple ROOLZ if you want to be in with a chance of picking up that fabulous Mystery Prize from 

Magnolia Sweden

Our Sponsor

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Dutch Magnolia Lovers - #78 Use a minimum of 2 Magnolia Stamps
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - March Challenge -Monochrome
Live and Love Crafts -Chocolate
Lexi's Creations - #113 Easter
Simon Monday Challenge - Anything Goes

13 comments:

  1. Karen this is beautiful! Love the colors and the paper piecing. Great design too!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely,
    I adore your fabulous Easter card, wonderful design, how lovely that your going to Florida :)
    Mel <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utterly adorable Karen, love the monotone shades and all the pretty details. Stunning work my dear. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card Karen, love the cute mini stamp and tag
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Karen. Love the papers and you even added a Mini Tilda to your flower!!! How adorable...hugs...Barb HE>i

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this on fb and absolutely love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so sweet! So cute Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Easel card. I love the vintage look it has and my favorite Maggie candy is on it. LOVE the mini bunny with the big daisy, really cute! Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card,love the easel fold and the adorable image which is wonderfully coloured, great design! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute and fabulous card. Love your great coloring on the adorable image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the vintagy look of your card! Beautiful! HUGS!
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowww gorgeous card with such great details! Love it! Thank you for joining our Dutch Magnolia Lovers challenge and good luck! Hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Karen,
    Lucky you who get to fly to Florida! Very sweet Easel card - great play with the papers and a perfect match to the theme with the stamps. Thanks for linking up to the LLC challenge.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!