Saturday, April 5, 2014

Edwin is Ready for Easter


Hello,

Today I would like to share a card I made using Edwin. I am going to send this cutie to my son in Idaho for Easter. I decided to do a criss cross card. I colored Edwin with Copic markers - E000, E00, R01, E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, B95, B97, B99. I paper pieced his shirt and socks with Maja paper and Pion Paper. I used Magnolia Stamp Edwin with a Butterfly and Chocolate Box. The egg tab is a Memory Box and the inside of the card I used a Go Kreate die.

To celebrate my new DT position - I have celebration candy to share.




Full View


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Magnolia Licious - It's a Guy Thing
Magnolia Down Under -#232 Colour Combination Blue, Brown and White
Tilda's Town - #99 Clean and Layered and Fancy Fussy (I consider mine clean and layered)

9 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet Karen. Love the eggs and that you propped Edwin on a box of Chocolates...I bet your son will love this card...hugs...Barb HE>i

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!!! I love the corrugated paper along with all the details! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love the paper piecing. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town challenge with your lovely creation.
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic masculine Easter card! Love the paper piecing and Edwin looking so handsome. Karen you did an awesome job!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is WAY cool! I love the papers and design. Edwin is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing with us in MDUC this week.
    So beautiful card you made with Edwin.
    Gooood luuuck,
    Big hugs Camilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card Karen! Love the paper piecing! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! These cas cards are really difficult, but yours is perfect!
    Thank you for taking part in the Tilda's Town challenge blog this week. Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just darling, Karen! Love our little Edwin! You showcased him so nicely!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!