Saturday, May 24, 2014

Sanibel here I come

Happy Saturday,

I am so excited to have a long weekend! Now the weather has clear up......  It's time for another challenge at CMC Father's Day Projects. Our sponsor is Dr. Digi and my image  is Beach Bum Bob.
This image was so fun to color just love him.

I used the following Copic Markers to color my image -BG05, BG07, BG09, BG90, BG93, BG95, C00, C01, C03, C05, E000, E00, E11, E44, E47, E70, E71, E74, R37, R39, YR000, YR00, YR02. The paper I chose is from Pion Shoreline Treasure. I added cheesecloth and a Prima resin embellishment.

I look forward to see you over at CMC challenge.


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Brown Sugar - #95 Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack- #51 Life's a Beach
Simply Create Too - #62 Father's Day
Sister Card Act - #58 Anything Goes
Wags 'n Whiskers - #129 One for the Boys

6 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Thanks for entering our "Father's Day/For a Male" Challenge#62 at Simply Create Too. We'd like you to come back for our next challenge too.


    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring and I love the cheesecloth net! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simply Create Too!

    Hugs, Marja
    Simply Create Too DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the perfect man card! I love Dr. digi the image is spectacular for your theme and paper. I love how you did this card. He is so cute and funny too.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun image !! Thank you so much for joining us for Jo's Funday Friday Challenge !!! Hope you join us again !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra DTM
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, well coloured, thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!