Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Tilda Love Lady Bugs

Happy Wednesday!

I hope your week is going well. Today I would like to share my DT stitching card for Midweek Magnolias. I crossed stitched the lady bugs and then mounted them on a piece of chipboard.
I used Maja paper, Cherry Lynn Butterfly and flourish die, La La Land Banner Die, and used Martha Stewart punch for the smaller butterflies. To complete my card I used lace, flowers, doilies, and pearl bling. My image was colored with Copic Markers. The stamp is Tip Toe Tilda from Magnolia.

Thanks for stopping by!






I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Magnolia - Licious - Summer Buggy Fun
Party Time Tuesdays - #178 Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Darling card, Karen. Love the stitched bugs, they are so cute. Tilda looks fabulous; love her polka-dot blouse and socks.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet n the Cherry Lynn Butterfly is amazing!
    Caryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those cute little bugs, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lady bugs. It would have taken me forever to do this card. It is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love Tilda! She is a cutie! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderfully creative! Love the little lady bugs - never considered putting cross stitching on a card! I will definitely have to give that a try...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Karen. Wonderful design. Gorgeous embellishments. Love the cross-stiched bugs. The vivid blue of Tilda's outfit is stunning.
    Thanks for joining us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!