Friday, July 25, 2014

Duckie

Happy Friday,

I can't believe how quickly the summer is speeding by. The weather here has been awesome. Because of the rain in the evening every few days everything is still a nice, lush green. Welcome to Elisabeth Bell's challenge "For the Boys".

Isn't he just the cutest ever! The name of the image is "Duckie". I colored my image with Copic markers E000, E00, R20, E70, E71, E74, R37, R39, Y00, Y11, Y13, Y15, BG05, BG06, YR18, G93, G96. I used distress ink for the sky and some of the grass and spica pens on some of the smaller details.  For die cuts I chose Magnolia Doo Hickey Tilda tag and Memory Box Umbrella die. To complete my card I used ribbon, cheese cloth, floss, duck brad and a wooden embellishment.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
4 Krafty Girlz - #23 Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons - #99 Anything Goes with Ribbon
The Crafter's Cafe - #73 Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!