Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Anything Goes


It's time for another challenge over at Magnolia Licious. I chose "For you Tilda" for my image. She is colored with colored pencils. The paper is from Pion Design. I used Doo Hickey dragon fly die, lamp post and bird cage. To embellish my card I used flowers, pearls and Tulle.

I can't wait to see you creations.


How to Play

Enter a project by June 13

You must use a stamp from any stamp line
carried by the Magnolia-licious store
on your project

Create a project that follows our theme

No Backlinking...NEW projects only

No more than 3 entries per person, per challenge, please

Turn off Word Verification if you would like DT Comments

One random winner will receive a
$20 gift certificate from Magnolia-licious.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!