Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Party Time

I would like to share my Wee Wednesday card. I chose Stampin' Bella image Felicity and Blair. I colored these lovely girls with my Faber Castell colored pencils. I chose this beautiful  violet paper from Bo Bunny. I used Little Darling's View Finder, Cherry Lynn Heart, Magnolia Doo Hickey Dragon Fly and Go Create dies to create my card. 


Take a look at Magnolia Licious for Stampin' Bella. These girls aren't in the store at the moment but I am sure Diana would order them for you! Thanks for stopping by.




To be eligible for the $20 gift certificate:

Make a card or project using a Mini Magnolia stamp.

There is no theme to follow…it’s Anything Goes!

No back-linking; new projects only.

Enter up to 3 times in each challenge month.

Add your permalink to Inlinkz by July 5th.

We will choose one random winner
to receive a $20 gift certificate
from Magnolia-licious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!